22.2.09

F2009RTW

Here are some pics from style.com from the Fall 2009 Ready-to-Wear collections by Central Saint Martins, Topshop Unique and Giles. There are so many amazing looks I couldn't put them all in here

CENTRAL SAINT MARTINS
Quite simple looks, some amazing black boots, and awesome colours.




TOPSHOP UNIQUE
I am completely in love with the sequin pants. They look amazing. The pic on the right looks all futuristic and awesome and the knee high boots are really working with the outfit, usually I don't like knee high boots, but these are really doing it for me. The other shoes are awesome too, if you look through the collection you'll see that they've used pretty much the same shoes all the way through the show, maybe in 2 colours but with heaps of different coloured socks and laces. Im really enjoying that and matching the sock and lace colour to the pants.
    

GILES
This dress is fantastic. I think I might have a shot at making it. It's so elegant and simple yet flattering.

Images from style.com by Marcio Madeira.

0 comments: